PDX Chapter – 31st Annual Auction
October 17 @ 5:30 pm - 9:30 pm$50.00 – $475.00
We hope you can join the Portland Chapter for our 31st Annual Auction on October 17, 2023 at the Royal Oaks Country Club in Vancouver, WA.
It will be “A Black Tie Affair” so plan to dress up and join us for a night of good food and great conversation as we raise money for our 2024 events.
- We’ve received a few questions about the dress code since we’re calling it “A Black Tie Affair.” This description isn’t meant to prevent anyone from attending and we certainly don’t require a tuxedo or formal gown. Please don’t let the “Black Tie” reference hold you back from joining us!
If you haven’t already signed up to attend our auction time is running out! Ticket sales will end October 8th so get your tickets today!
- Appetizer Sponsor: $475 – Company name and logo on appetizer trays, included in the auction book, and in the slideshow, as well as verbal recognition at dinner.
- Table Sponsor: $1,000 – Receive six free dinner tickets, your company name & logo advertised on the table, included in the auction booklet, and in the slideshow, as well as verbal recognition at dinner.
- Photo Sponsor: $1,000 – Company name and logo on digital picture frame, social media spotlight, company name and logo included in the auction book, and in the slideshow, as well as verbal recognition at dinner.
- Donate an item: Any value! Pick out & donate an item of your choosing. Donors to be featured in our auction booklet and our slideshow.
- Express Donation: Any value! Pick a dollar amount, choose a theme, and we do the shopping for you! See the Express Donation page. Super easy! Donors to be featured in our auction booklet and our slideshow.
This is always one of our most fun events and we hope to see you there!
If you don’t see an option to buy tickets, click here.
- 5:30 Cocktails and Networking
- 5:45 Appetizers
- 6:45 Dinner Service
- 7:00 Silent Auction Ends
- 7:45 Live Auction
Please contact Becca Wiegand with any questions! 360-213-8581 or [email protected]