PDX Chapter – 28th Annual Golf Tournament
July 27 @ 6:30 am - 1:00 pm$50 – $1000.00
We’re looking forward to returning to Langdon Farms Golf Club for our annual golf tournament on July 27th 2023!
Check-in will begin at 6:30 am with a Shotgun start at 7:45 am.
$175 per player or $700 for a team of Four.
Cost includes: Coffee & Muffins, Range Balls, Greens Fees, One Mulligan Per Player, Shared Cart, Lunch
This year we’re excited to have a “Beat the Pro” game at one of our holes! Read more about our Washington State Pro, Morgan Bentley, here!
Tickets available until July 12th, 2023! Please note that all information (including golfers names) is required no later than 2 weeks ahead of the tournament.
If you are having problems buying tickets please email Becca at [email protected].
Please also consider sponsoring our Golf Tournament:
- Hole Sponsor ($400) – Sponsor sign at designated tee box, company name & logo in the program, announced during lunch and in the slide show
- Hole Representative ($100) – In addition to Hole Sponsor benefits you can opt to have a representative at the hole with a table and canopy to pass out company branded items
- Beverage Sponsor ($300) – Company name & logo on a beverage station, in the program, announced during lunch, and on the slide show
- Hole in One Sponsor ($600) – Sponsor sign with company name at designated tee box, company name & logo in the program, announced during lunch, and on the slide show
- Breakfast Sponsor ($500) – Company Name & logo on a table, in the program, announced during lunch, and in the slide show
- Lunch Sponsor ($1,000) – Company Name & logo on a table, in the program, announced during lunch, and in the slide show
This was such a great event last year and we’re looking forward to seeing you there!
Please email Becca Wiegand at [email protected] with any questions.