AWMI Membership Application
Student applicants, please include proof of full-time status (e.g. registration, course schedule) with your completed application.
Above is the updated AWMI Membership Application. As you will see, this version is created in Adobe and features fill-able fields. Please note that in order for HQ to accept payments via credit card, the form must be signed - either printed out and signed or by using a digital signature. This is simple to do by following these basic directions:
1) After filling out the form in its entirety, go to the toolbar at the top of the page and select "Sign Document" from the "Sign" drop-down box.
2) You will be prompted to use your mouse to click and drag a rectangle in the area in which you wish to place your signature. Do this at the bottom of the application on the Signature line. I created a rectangle that was the same width as the line and as high as the line above it. In doing this, you'll get a box saying that the signature area will be rather small and would you like to make it bigger. This isn't necessary.
3) Now you have two choices:
a. If you have already created a digital signature that resides on your computer, simply type in your password (which you selected when you created your digital signature) and click "Sign."
b. If you don't have a digital signature, follow the directions to create one. In the "Add Digital ID" box, select "Create a self-signed Digital ID for use with Acrobat" and click "Next." Select "New PKCS#12 digital ID file" then fill out your personal information (name, company, email) and click "Next." You can then choose where to stored the digital signature on your computer, create and confirm your password, and click "Finish."
4) You will be prompted to save the completed membership application to your computer. BEFORE YOU SAVE, please change the file name to "AWMI Membership Application [year] [your name]."
5) Your digital signature now appears in the rectangle you created.
6) File is now ready to be emailed to HQ. Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org.